- Start of the meeting in SlackSlack Slack is a Collaborative Group Chat Platform https://slack.com/. The WordPress community has its own Slack Channel at https://make.wordpress.org/chat/..
- Meeting led by @nahuai
- Notes taken by @noradriana
You can check the initial agenda here. We finally discuss about:
- Proposing to WordCampWordCamp WordCamps are casual, locally-organized conferences covering everything related to WordPress. They're one of the places where the WordPress community comes together to teach one another what they’ve learned throughout the year and share the joy. Learn more. Europe 2024 organizers a train travel information section in the web (by @ramonfincken).
- Discussing about the relationship between Sustainability Team and DEIB proposal.
- Discussing about participating in Open SourceOpen Source Open Source denotes software for which the original source code is made freely available and may be redistributed and modified. Open Source **must be** delivered via a licensing model, see GPL. initiatives like this one.
You can find the attendance thread here: https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C03JNV77Y57/p1690542057654799
We look forward to seeing you next Friday 18th of Agost 2023 at 11.00 UTC. If you have any suggestions for the next meeting agenda, please, drop them on the Sustainability channel or leave a comment on this post.