- 179 (+7) locales Locale = language version, often a combination of a language code and a region code, for instance es_MX denotes Spanish as it’s used in Mexico. A list of all locales supported by WordPress in https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/teams/
- 56 (±0) up to date
- 15 (±0) behind by minor versions
- 6 (±0) behind by one major version
- 34 (±0) behind more than one major version
- 51 (±0) have site but never released
- 17 (±0) have no site.
- 179 (+7) total
- 0 (-62) at 100%
- 76 (+61) over 95%
- 6 (-1) over 90%
- 25 (+1) over 50%
- 56 (+1) below 50%
- 109 (±0) have a language pack generated
- 16 (+7) have no project.
There are 56 unresolved editor requests out of 1,528 (+15) total and 23 unresolved locale Locale = language version, often a combination of a language code and a region code, for instance es_MX denotes Spanish as it’s used in Mexico. A list of all locales supported by WordPress in https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/teams/ requests out of 84 (±0) total.
There are 544 (+3) GTE A General Translation Editor (often referred to as GTE) is a person, who has global access to validate strings on all projects for a specific locale., 2,384 (+13) PTE A Project Translation Editor (often referred to as PTE) is a person, who has access to validate strings on a specific project (for example BuddyPress, WooCommerce or Twenty Fourteen) for one specific locale. A project translation editor can approve strings that are added by translation contributors. Per project translation, editors are appointed by a general translation editor after a request by the project author or by the contributors themselves. and 23,099 (+221) translation contributors.
(A wordpress.org The community site where WordPress code is created and shared by the users. This is where you can download the source code for WordPress core, plugins and themes as well as the central location for community conversations and organization. https://wordpress.org/ account could have multiple roles over different locale)
51.918% (+0,021%) of WordPress sites are running a translated WordPress site.
- Beta A pre-release of software that is given out to a large group of users to trial under real conditions. Beta versions have gone through alpha testing in-house and are generally fairly close in look, feel and function to the final product; however, design changes often occur as part of the process. 4.9.6 status: Delayed by 2 days – the new date for beta is May 3rd. Lots of new strings A string is a translatable part of the software. A translation consists of a multitude of localized strings. (GDPR etc) are added in core Core is the set of software required to run WordPress. The Core Development Team builds WordPress. and they should be relatively stable now. Details of the schedule can be found here.
- WCEU contributor day Contributor Days are standalone days, frequently held before or after WordCamps but they can also happen at any time. They are events where people get together to work on various areas of https://make.wordpress.org/ There are many teams that people can participate in, each with a different focus. https://2017.us.wordcamp.org/contributor-day/ https://make.wordpress.org/support/handbook/getting-started/getting-started-at-a-contributor-day/. polyglots team Polyglots Team is a group of multilingual translators who work on translating plugins, themes, documentation, and front-facing marketing copy. https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/teams/.: call for mentors
- WP15: Reminder to translate the celebration site and help local groups organize events
1st meeting, 2nd meeting