It’s been a week since 4.6 and it’s amazing that we’ve got 60 locales released for it. I’d like to suggest that we release the 95% + locales as well, especially those who are behind more than one major version.
If you’re receiving this post in an email, you’re a Global Translation Editor for one of these locales. Please follow the instructions for a manual release in the handbook to create a package for your language.
Locales Behind more than one major versions
NB! That means your translation is inactive and your language IS NOT available for download or select on install anymore! A manual release is highly encouraged.
When a translation goes behind more than one major version it disappears for new users. That’s why it is highly recommended that locales translated 90%+ and previously active release now even though their translations need a bit more work to get to 100%. I’m including three locales at 85% + as well.
- #hy – @aaleksanyants, @progmastery (dev at 90%, current 4.4.2)
- #ceb – @undefinedmj (dev at 88%, current 4.4.2)
- #gd – @akerbeltzalba, @alasdairmaccaluim (dev at 89%, current 4.4.2)
- #azb – @tohave (dev at 86%, current 4.4.2)
- #ug_CN – @alim-ahat, @moorshidi, @sepra (dev at 97%, current 4.3.5)
- #vi – @htdat, @huynetbase, @thachpham92, @philiparthurmoore, @tonybui-1, @rilwis, @tucq (dev at 97%, current 4.4.2)
Behind one major version – recommended release
- #az – @muhsinmushviq (dev at 94%, current 4.5.2)
- #bs_BA – @kenan3008 (dev at 93%, current 4.5.2)
- #zh_CN – @jiehanzheng, @jimmyxu (dev at 93%, current 4.5.3)
- #et – @erkoristhein, @uncleowl, @mstannu, @petskratt, @ragulka (dev at 99%, current 4.5.3)
- #mk_MK – @server986, @kuzmanov, @chombium, @gocemitevski, @jjanev86, @l10n (dev at 93%, current 4.5.2)
- #oci – @cedric3131 (dev at 99%, current 4.5.3)
- #pl_PL – @eclare, @iworks, @waclawjacek (dev at 99%, current 4.5.3)
- #es_MX – @hiwhatsup, @marcozink (dev at 96%, current 4.5.3)
- #es_PE – @reyson (dev at 93%, current 4.5.3)
- #th – @dussarong, @kazama, @mennstudio (dev at 95%, current 4.5.2)
If you have any questions regarding the manual release, please post them as a comment here or ping the #Polyglots channel on Slack to get some help.
Thank you in advance and shout out if need a hand <3
P.S. Completing your translations to 100% will trigger an automatic release for most of these locales so that’s another way of releasing if you’re not keen to go for the manual process.