Fine tuning translation process

Currently I’m working on improving some things in GlotPress (blogpost first tickets). I did saw ticket #126 from Danilo about Incorrect RRC export what I don’t understand yet what the issue is. I did heard some more issues/requests that aren’t noted yet and would love to hear them. So please report them on GlotPress trac or comment on this post so I can take a look.

Also curious if the flow can be improved by allow to download all translations of a project (100% translated). There should be however be a standard for the export method. That does needs feedback on name standardization on OS level since it seems lacking of standardization.