The following forums have been upgraded to bbPress Free, open source software built on top of WordPress for easily creating forums on sites. https://bbpress.org. 2 and redirected to their new locations:
- pt.forums.wordpress.org The community site where WordPress code is created and shared by the users. This is where you can download the source code for WordPress core, plugins and themes as well as the central location for community conversations and organization. https://wordpress.org/ to pt.wordpress.org/support
- id.forums.wordpress.org to id.wordpress.org/support
- mya.forums.wordpress.org to mya.wordpress.org/support
- de.forums.wordpress.org to de.wordpress.org/support
- zh-cn.forums.wordpress.org to cn.wordpress.org/support
- bs.forums.wordpress.org to bs.wordpress.org/support
- th.forums.wordpress.org to th.wordpress.org/support
- ja.forums.wordpress.org to ja.wordpress.org/support
- ru.forums.wordpress.org to ru.wordpress.org/support
- ug.forums.wordpress.org to ug.wordpress.org/support
- bg.forums.wordpress.org to bg.wordpress.org/support
- sr.forums.wordpress.org to sr.wordpress.org/support
- tw.forums.wordpress.org to tw.wordpress.org/support
- hr.forums.wordpress.org to hr.wordpress.org/support
- he.forums.wordpress.org to he.wordpress.org/support
- ka.forums.wordpress.org to ka.wordpress.org/support
- fi.forums.wordpress.org to fi.wordpress.org/support
- nl.forums.wordpress.org to nl.wordpress.org/support
- mk.forums.wordpress.org to mk.wordpress.org/support
- ca.forums.wordpress.org to ca.wordpress.org/support
- sk.forums.wordpress.org to sk.wordpress.org/support
- pl.forums.wordpress.org to pl.wordpress.org/support
- ro.forums.wordpress.org to ro.wordpress.org/support
- es.forums.wordpress.org to es.wordpress.org/support
- br.forums.wordpress.org to br.wordpress.org/support
I’ll continue to update this list as I upgrade forums. All existing language-specific forums have been upgraded to bbPress 2.
For larger forums, I will set redirects in place about thirty minutes before the end of a upgrade run to avoid having to backfill posted content. This will be noticeable to users when they are forwarded to the in-progress new forum location.
Moderator roles are being transferred from the old forum to the new one. Ported metadata includes user topic and topic tag subscriptions and favorites, as well as the topic resolution and WordPress version.
See https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1544 for known issues and bug reports.