The weekly WordPress Marketing Team meeting will be held in the #marketing channel of the Making WordPress Slack Slack is a Collaborative Group Chat Platform https://slack.com/. The WordPress community has its own Slack Channel at https://make.wordpress.org/chat/. at Wednesday July 27, 2022 at 15:00 UTC . Asynchronous contribution is welcome. The GitHub card for this week’s meeting planning.
- Welcome to the team and visitors. Useful links will be shared to help those new follow along in the meeting.
- Getting to know each other
a. Who is with us today – contributors attending live and asynchronously
b. Social question of the week
- Notetakers and coffee break facilitators – volunteer opportunities
– Notes from July 20, 2022 – thank you to @majaloncar and @webcommsat
– Can you volunteer to draft a future meeting note?
– Volunteer call for notetakers and for our bi-weekly coffee break.
- Projects and Task Updates
Marketing Team GitHub board and check-ins on cards
a. Social media update
b. Forthcoming WordPress releases
c. Contributor Events updates – WCUS. Please let us know if you know of any others taking place that are planning a Marketing Table.
d. Newsletters, campaigns, and event updates
- Diary/Calendar Dates
– Next week’s meeting and planning – GitHub card for August 3, 2022
– Follow this Google Calendar with meetings, collaborations, and social activities.
– The team lists important dates in this Forthcoming Diary Dates post.
- Open Floor
If you have any items you would like to ask to be scheduled or provide asynchronous information for Open Floor, you can add them in comments below or to this week’s GitHub card too.
Note: Each meeting week has its own card on the Tasks board in the WordPress Marketing Repo. You can add suggestions for the agenda, link to updates on cards, or give an asynchronous update on a task if you are unlikely to be able to attend the particular week’s meeting. The team works across the different timezones, and contributions are very welcome.
Agenda drafted by @nalininonstopnewsuk, @lmurillom and @eidolonnight.
Thank you to contributors who also made suggestions.