The Marketing team promotes WordPress to current and future users and contributors. We create and amplify campaigns to support the growth of the WordPress project.
The weekly WordPress Marketing Team meeting will be held in the #marketing channel of the Making WordPress SlackSlack Slack is a Collaborative Group Chat Platform https://slack.com/. The WordPress community has its own Slack Channel at https://make.wordpress.org/chat/. at Wednesday July 13, 2022 at 15:00 UTC . Asynchronous contribution is welcome. The GitHub card for this week’s meeting planning.
- Welcome to the team and visitors. Useful links will be shared to help those new follow along in the meeting.
- Getting to know each other
a. Who is with us today – contributors attending live and asynchronously
b. Social question of the week
- Notetakers and coffee break facilitators – volunteer opportunities
– Notes from July 13, 2022 – thank you to @yashwardhanrana
– Can you volunteer to draft a future meeting note?
– Volunteer call for notetakers and for our bi-weekly coffee break. Facilitator needed for
- Projects and Task Updates
Marketing Team GitHub board and check-ins on cards
a. Social media update
b. Forthcoming WordPress releases
c. Contributor Events updates
d. Newsletters, campaigns and event updates
- Diary/Calendar Dates
– Next week’s meeting and planning – GitHub card for July 27, 2022
– Follow this Google Calendar with meetings, collaborations, and social activities.
– The team lists important dates in this Forthcoming Diary Dates post.
- Open Floor
If you have any items you would like to ask to be scheduled or provide asynchronous information for Open Floor, you can add them in comments below or to this week’s GitHub card too.
Agenda drafted by @nalininonstopnewsuk, @lmurillom and @eidolonnight. Thank you to contributors who also made suggestions. You can add to the GitHubGitHub GitHub is a website that offers online implementation of git repositories that can easily be shared, copied and modified by other developers. Public repositories are free to host, private repositories require a paid subscription. GitHub introduced the concept of the ‘pull request’ where code changes done in branches by contributors can be reviewed and discussed before being merged be the repository owner. https://github.com/ card for the particular week to add your suggestions for agenda items.