The Marketing team promotes WordPress to current and future users and contributors. We create and amplify campaigns to support the growth of the WordPress project.
Join the team at 15:00 UTC in the Marketing channel on the Make WordPress Slack. Async contribution is welcome too.
- Getting to know the team and participating
b. Social question of the week
- Notes from the Last Meeting
Volunteer call for notetakers.
- Project Updates
a. Polyglots Newsletter
b. Social Media
c. GitHubGitHub GitHub is a website that offers online implementation of git repositories that can easily be shared, copied and modified by other developers. Public repositories are free to host, private repositories require a paid subscription. GitHub introduced the concept of the ‘pull request’ where code changes done in branches by contributors can be reviewed and discussed before being merged be the repository owner. https://github.com/ updates and links
- Diary/Calendar Dates
- Join this week’s coffee break at 6.30pm UTC. Link will be shared on SlackSlack Slack is a Collaborative Group Chat Platform https://slack.com/. The WordPress community has its own Slack Channel at https://make.wordpress.org/chat/..
- Meeting changes with Daylight Savings
- Follow this Google Calendar with meetings, collaborations, and social activities. We also list important dates in this Forthcoming Diary Dates post.
- Open Floor
If you have any additions in mind, please comment below.