The Marketing team promotes WordPress to current and future users and contributors. We create and amplify campaigns to support the growth of the WordPress project.
We’re so glad to have you as a part of the Marketing Team.
Our coreCore Core is the set of software required to run WordPress. The Core Development Team builds WordPress. vision for the Marketing Team is to be the go-to resource for strategy and content for other WordPress teams.
We have several marketing reps and plan to run the meetings with direction and purpose. To that end, we propose the following.
Here’s our format.
- We meet on Wednesdays at 8:00 am Pacific (15:00 UTC in Standard, 16:00 in Daylight Savings).
- The lead will ask if someone would like to take notes.
- The lead will set the agenda for this week’s discussion which will be a TrelloTrello Project management system using the concepts of boards and cards to organize tasks in a sane way. This is what the make.wordpress.com/marketing team uses for example: https://trello.com/b/8UGHVBu8/wp-marketing. card.
- Please hold any off-topic comments to the end.
- Goal is to work on one single project, with artifacts delivered in GDocs, following the Trello Board.
- The last 15 minutes we open it up for wishlist ideas and general popcorn comments.
- Wishlist tasks get a card in the subgroup’s Trello board.