The next meeting is scheduled with the following details:
At #hosting-community channel on Slack Slack is a Collaborative Group Chat Platform https://slack.com/. The WordPress community has its own Slack Channel at https://make.wordpress.org/chat/..
- Contributor Working Group’s Mentorship
- Measuring performance in WordPress 6.2
- Enhancing LCP image performance with the fetchpriority
Hosting A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web. Team Time
- SQLite Database A database is an organized collection of data. Access to this data is usually provided by a "database management system" (DBMS) consisting of an integrated set of computer software that allows users to interact with one or more databases and provides access to all of the data contained in the database. Because of the close relationship between them, the term "database" is often used casually to refer to both a database and the DBMS used to manipulate it. Update
- WP CLI A command-line interface (CLI) processes commands to a computer program in the form of lines of text. Today, many users rely upon graphical user interfaces and menu-driven interactions (WordPress WP-Admin). However, some programming and maintenance tasks may not have a graphical user interface and may still use a command line (WP-CLI). Update
- Contributor Days
Hosting Team Projects
- Advanced Administration Handbook
- Host Test Runners
- Anything not in the agenda
Ideas or suggestions
Anything else? Please leave a comment to add to the meeting.