Hi everyone! We’ll be discussing the topics below. If you have any other design related questions, please feel free to join us.
Design team related
- Reminder: review cards that need more discussion before becoming a meeting agenda item
- planning a WordCamp WordCamps are casual, locally-organized conferences covering everything related to WordPress. They're one of the places where the WordPress community comes together to teach one another what they’ve learned throughout the year and share the joy. Learn more. for Designers
- improving the handbook
- PHP PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML. http://php.net/manual/en/intro-whatis.php. meeting
Calls for design
See column in Trello roadmap. Requests via the Make blog, Slack, etc. should be transferred there each week.
- nothing new, but there’s growing list of existing cards in progress or not yet started
Items labeled ready for meeting discussion
Filter Trello roadmap for ‘meeting’ label
- creating a welcome Slackbot
- help with growth council pages
Requests to review existing tickets
Typically from Trac or GitHub GitHub is a website that offers online implementation of git repositories that can easily be shared, copied and modified by other developers. Public repositories are free to host, private repositories require a paid subscription. GitHub introduced the concept of the ‘pull request’ where code changes done in branches by contributors can be reviewed and discussed before being merged be the repository owner. https://github.com/
Triage items from Inbox
See column in Trello roadmap.
If time allows
Triage other columns or follow-up on older cards
See Trello roadmap
- return to the Calls for Design list