There is a UI UI is an acronym for User Interface - the layout of the page the user interacts with. Think ‘how are they doing that’ and less about what they are doing. prototype now for testing, this is a call for people to start that. If you want to test you can find Gutenberg here.
How to test?
You can test in any way you want. You can test yourself and also test others. You can take images, audio or video. If you do create a video don’t forget to pull out those bugs, action points and do a summary. Cutting smaller videos out is also really useful.
Questions you can ask:
- (on first look) Can you explain in words what each section does?
- Can you write a paragraph of text? How does it feel? What are your thoughts?
- Can you add an image? How does it feel? What are your thoughts?
- If you find a bug please report it in this repo.
- You can also leave results from your user testing either as a comment here, or you can link to a blog post.
As specific things need testing, further posts like this can be made.
Thanks to @folletto and @joen for helping with this post.
Edit: as mentioned by @grappleulrich, this is very much in the early stages as a prototype. If you find an issue though please report it on the repo and also focus on how the flows work at this point.