In this weeks Image Flow Team meeting we evaluated the latest wireframes.
In general everyone agrees on the direction and we believe we can get into development after WordCamp WordCamps are casual, locally-organized conferences covering everything related to WordPress. They're one of the places where the WordPress community comes together to teach one another what they’ve learned throughout the year and share the joy. Learn more. SF. There will be a final review during WC SF where everyone is welcome to contribute to (get in touch with @Siobhan).
- Wireframes seem very much final and only details were being discussed. In general we believe we are on the right track.
- Icon size might require some attention on mobile use.
- There are some concerns about the amount of contextual data but we believe we can figure that further out during development and testing.
- The TinyMCE image editing modal has not received any attention yet. The wireframe team will discuss this next week. We also believe some of the information there is out of place, or even obsolete.
- Communication on the wireframes will be taken place within the invision app: http://invis.io/F71J61ARD
Project on Drive: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxDUgYOn6IP8bXJrYlU4LU1PWUE&usp=drive_web
You can find the videolog here: