Heya! It’s been over a month since the release of MP6 1.8 and we’ve been busy making MP6 better and better. We had 98 commits since version 1.8, containing so many changes, it’s too much to list each one of them, but here’s a summary:
- 3.6 Compatibility
- TinyMCE Advanced Compatibility
- Added color schemes component, including a blue theme.
- Improved font sizes, margins, paddings, hover states, animations and shadows across the entire admin UI UI is an acronym for User Interface - the layout of the page the user interacts with. Think ‘how are they doing that’ and less about what they are doing..
- Improved responsiveness, especially of the admin-bar and editor.
- MP6-ified TinyMCE modals.
- Overall RTL improvements.
The experimental color schemes component is by default disabled. If you’d like to help us test the blue color scheme, define
define( 'MP6_COLOR_SCHEME', 'blue' ); in your
wp-config.php and enable the component by un-commenting line 24 in
plugins/mp6/mp6.php… or make your own color scheme and post it below!
MP6 1.9 includes contributions from Joen Asmussen, Ben Dunkle, Kelly Dwan and myself.
Thanks to everyone who’s reported bugs and contributed ideas and suggestions, it helps us a lot! Keep them coming…