Summary of March 18 Meeting
- This was an unofficial meeting, since Jane is doing usability testing in Austin
- JohnONolan is heading up the patch for the lightened header The header of your site is typically the first thing people will experience. The masthead or header art located across the top of your page is part of the look and feel of your website. It can influence a visitor’s opinion about your content and you/ your organization’s brand. It may also look different on different screen sizes. bar. We’re leaning towards his third set of buttons.
- No decision on the update button/alert for the header bar yet.
- Custom Background UI– JohnONolan ‘s comp http://twitpic.com/180m4n/full looks good.
- Since the Style Guide looks really unwieldy here… it’s being written up at https://codex.wordpress.org/User:TECannon/UI_Pattern_and_Style_Guide. General discussions can still take place here https://make.wordpress.org/ui/2010/03/18/style-guide/