Summary of March 11 meeting:
- Going with the lightest header The header of your site is typically the first thing people will experience. The masthead or header art located across the top of your page is part of the look and feel of your website. It can influence a visitor’s opinion about your content and you/ your organization’s brand. It may also look different on different screen sizes., props johnonolan.
- Johnonolan going to experiment with different button styling for header and header updates alert.
- Tracy working on styleguide, hoping to post rough draft for feedback soonish.
- Jane doing usability testing next week at SxSW.
- Jane doing workshop on open source Open Source denotes software for which the original source code is made freely available and may be redistributed and modified. Open Source **must be** delivered via a licensing model, see GPL. CMS admin design at SxSW on Saturday at 11 with Steve Fisher from Joomla.
- Design challenge: restyle the Appearance > Background screen that comes new with 3.0/twentyten. Link to comps in replies to this post by Monday March 15.