Agenda for the weekly dev meeting on June 8 2016 at 20:00 UTC:
- Update on WordPress 4.5.3
- Consider the Shiny Updates plugin for merge (Proposal, Plugin, Core Patch)
If you haven’t looked at the merge proposal yet, please spend some time today before the meeting. Please comment on the post if you haven’t already.
- Feature project updates
- The update should include answers for the following questions:
- What has the team achieved since last week?
- Is the team still targeting 4.6 for a merge? (Final decision time/merge window is this week.)
- Are there any blockers which need a bigger audience? Something which should be discussed in the dev chat?
- What are the next steps? / What does the team want to achieve by next week?
- Component announcements/updates
- All enhancement tickets should have an owner
- Garden the good-first-bug report more regularly
- Open discussion
If you have anything to propose to add to the agenda, please leave a comment below.
See you in the chat!