This is the agenda for the weekly dev meeting on November 16, 2016 at 21:00 UTC:
- Meeting reminder: Weekly chat has been moved one hour later to 21:00UTC.
- Schedule reminder: Tomorrow is the target for RC! RC means the list of tickets should be at zero (with the exception of the about page), as a release candidate is supposed to represent software you believe you can release. It is currently at 24.
- Ticket reminder: For any tickets you’ve moved into the milestone, please get these resolved in the next day.
- Dev notes: These should all be published this week, with a collective field guide forthcoming from @aaronjorbin.
- Getting ready for RC with a 4.7 open ticket scrub
If you have anything to propose to add to the agenda or specific items related to the above, please leave a comment below. See you there!