- @drewapicture is the 4.2 release lead.
- @wonderboymusic will be feature lead for a lot of media/image stuff.
- 4.1.1 will drop within a week.
- All 4.1 guest committers are renewed for 4.2.
- The tentative target release date for 4.2 is April 8th.
- Wednesday meetings will continue as usual.
- Weekly Friday bug scrubs start next week.
- This Week in Core posts will resume.
- The 4.2 feature plugins are, tentatively: Press This, Customizer Theme Switcher, and Shiny Updates. Customizer Menus is a possible long shot.
- The general focus of 4.2 will be polishing existing UIs in terms of mobile and accessibility.
- @nacin will post about guest commit renewal on make/core.
- @drewapicture will post weekly bug scrub times on make/core.
- @dh-shredder will start This Week in Core posts while permanent contributors are located.
- @johnbillion will add a page to the core handbook on development processes for mobile.
- @pento will post about contributing to Shiny Updates on make/core.
- All feature plugins will post an update to make/core.
- Component maintainers will make a list of the main issues affecting their components.
- @johnbillion will post a call for component maintainers on make/core.