This is the agenda for the weekly dev meeting on September 28, 2016 at 20:00 UTC:
- Schedule reminder: We are 3 weeks from the final chance to merge in major features. This includes Twenty Seventeen.
- Ticket reminder: There are currently 196 tickets in the 4.7 milestone. This is 14 more than last week. In just 6 short weeks, this needs to be zero. For any tickets you’ve moved into the milestone, please make sure these are active tickets, with some kind of activity in the last 10 days.
- Call For Bug Scrubs: Can you run a scrub to help ensure tickets move forward?
- Components and features: any decision points to be made, things that are stuck, or calls for help.
- Twenty Seventeen (@davidakennedy, @melchoyce)
- REST API (@krogsgard, @kadamwhite )
- Latest update
- Whether the API should follow core behavior and save a revision every time a post is updated
- How to handle image permissions, specifically for the case where an image is attached (uploaded) to a private post and then featured in a public post
- Whether (and how) to expose edit locks through the API
- Media (@mikeschroder, @joemcgill)
- Customize (@westonruter, @celloexpressions)
- i18n (@swissspidy)
- Editor (@azaozz, @iseulde)
- HTTPS (@johnbillion)
- Open floor for tickets.
If you have anything to propose to add to the agenda or specific items related to the above, please leave a comment below. See you there!