Moved to Thursday 10th June same time because of WordCamp WordCamps are casual, locally-organized conferences covering everything related to WordPress. They're one of the places where the WordPress community comes together to teach one another what they’ve learned throughout the year and share the joy. Learn more. EU.
Facilitator and notetaker: @ajitbohra
This is the agenda for the weekly editor chat scheduled for Thursday, June 10, 2021, 04:00 PM GMT+1.
This meeting is held in the #core-editor channel in the Making WordPress Slack Slack is a Collaborative Group Chat Platform https://slack.com/. The WordPress community has its own Slack Channel at https://make.wordpress.org/chat/..
- Gutenberg 10.7 final release for WordPress 5.8.
- WordPress 5.8 project board
- Help Test the Widgets Editor for WordPress 5.8
- Monthly Plan for June 2021 and key project updates:
- Block Block is the abstract term used to describe units of markup that, composed together, form the content or layout of a webpage using the WordPress editor. The idea combines concepts of what in the past may have achieved with shortcodes, custom HTML, and embed discovery into a single consistent API and user experience. based Widget A WordPress Widget is a small block that performs a specific function. You can add these widgets in sidebars also known as widget-ready areas on your web page. WordPress widgets were originally created to provide a simple and easy-to-use way of giving design and structure control of the WordPress theme to the user. Editor.
- Navigation block.
- Full Site Editing.
- Task Coordination.
- Open Floor.
If you are not able to attend the meeting, you are encouraged to share anything relevant for the discussion:
- If you have anything to share for the Task Coordination section, please leave it as a comment on this post.
- If you have anything to propose for the agenda or other specific items related to those listed above, please leave a comment below.