Here is the #agenda for this week’s meetings happening at: Wednesday, 9 September 2020, 0500UTC and Wednesday, 9 September 2020, 2000UTC
Please share any items you’d like to include in the comments below.
- Highlighted blog (versus network, site) posts
- Core Chat – Timezones and Daylight savings – Action Required: Decision time – in relation to Daylight Saving adjustments, are we keeping the meeting time consistent with UTC? Or changing call times to stay consistent with calendar time?
- WordPress 5.5 Retrospective: We want to hear from you! – Action Required: Please add your response to the retrospective form with your thoughts from the 5.5 release – deadline Saturday September 12 07:00 UTC
- What’s next in Gutenberg (September): Comprehensive post about where things are at with the core Core is the set of software required to run WordPress. The Core Development Team builds WordPress. editor – There may be action required of you are a plugin A plugin is a piece of software containing a group of functions that can be added to a WordPress website. They can extend functionality or add new features to your WordPress websites. WordPress plugins are written in the PHP programming language and integrate seamlessly with WordPress. These can be free in the WordPress.org Plugin Directory https://wordpress.org/plugins/ or can be cost-based plugin from a third-party/theme dev, or if you want to get involved.
- Calls from component maintainers and/or focus leads
- Open Floor
If you have something else you want to include to the agenda, please mention it in the comments below.
The #dev-chat meetings will be held on Wednesday, 2 September 2020, 05:00UTC and Wednesday, 9 September 2020, 2000UTC. These meetings are held in the #core channel. To join the meeting, you’ll need an account on the Making WordPress Slack Slack is a Collaborative Group Chat Platform https://slack.com/. The WordPress community has its own Slack Channel at https://make.wordpress.org/chat/..