We love testers
We’d love more people to install Twenty Thirteen, with special emphasis on trying out all the new Post Format features.
Also, if you have access to Windows with various versions of Internet Explorer we especially need help testing out some IE8 and IE10 issues (see Trac An open source project by Edgewall Software that serves as a bug tracker and project management tool for WordPress. list link below).
- Address open tickets in Trac, fix bugs and make improvements
- More browser, device, RTL, and i18n Internationalization, or the act of writing and preparing code to be fully translatable into other languages. Also see localization. Often written with a lowercase i so it is not confused with a lowercase L or the numeral 1. Often an acquired skill. testing
- Post formats testing. For example, looking at the output from
post_formats_compat(), making suggestions like Image should use
wp_get_attachment_image() there for filters and correct core Core is the set of software required to run WordPress. The Core Development Team builds WordPress. class attribute values in the resulting HTML HyperText Markup Language. The semantic scripting language primarily used for outputting content in web browsers..
- Review and possibly refactor the
- Ask Joen to do another design audit, checking versus his design vision for things like spacing, colors, and post formats.
We’ll get back to office hours in #wordpress-dev IRC Internet Relay Chat, a network where users can have conversations online. IRC channels are used widely by open source projects, and by WordPress. The primary WordPress channels are #wordpress and #wordpress-dev, on irc.freenode.net. over the next few weeks, Tue and Thu at 17 UTC.