Editorial Flow office hours, today (Tuesday) at 1800 UTC.
I’ve been working on some mockups over the weekend of possible UI implementations for revising published content. Still very draft and a bunch of unanswered questions, nonetheless here are some pictures:
- The “Save as Draft” and “Publish Changes” flow: http://cl.ly/image/1b401P3B0d3U
- “Update” vs “Save as Draft” with a drop-down button: http://cl.ly/image/2o0C3b3r252d
- “Save Changes for Later” vs “Discard” in a drop-down button: http://cl.ly/image/0y0T0Y0H0M1X
- Everything hidden in a misc-publishing-action: http://cl.ly/image/2J0e0A3N0F2b
- What a contributor would see: http://cl.ly/image/1Q2V1Q3L3L46
So the agenda for today’s office hours is to discuss these, and maybe pick a direction (even if it’s totally different from the list above). Since there’s an overlap with the Revisions team, would appreciate if @westi and/or @ethitter popped in.