Team Update: Gardening
- duck_ finished the rewrite tickets that were in our sights and moved on to import/export.
- The WP_Query improvements might land soon (#18536). I want to do some more testing with memcached first.
- The ajax code reorg is done (#15327). A few variable scope related bugs were fixed. Unit tests added.
- post_content_filtered is now the same size as post_content (#19387). Rejoice. I think this concludes the schema changes for 3.4.
- Review, test, commit, and pinch hit for other teams.
- Profiling of various admin pages, looking for slow things.
- And the usual gardening activities. The winnowing is slow but steady.
- Land WP_Query changes
- More unit tests
- Particularly autop unit tests. Anyone?
- Pick a couple of new components to ticket target. Suggestions?