The Community Team chat takes place the first Thursday of every month.
This meeting is meant for all contributors on the team and everyone who is interested in taking part in some of the things our team does. Feel free to join us, even if you are not currently active in the team!
Asia-Pacific / EMEA friendly meeting: Thursday, 2 November at 12:00 PM UTC
Americas friendly meeting: Thursday, 2 November at 21:00 PM UTC
You will find a preliminary agenda for the meeting below.
If you wish to add points to discuss, comment on this post or reach out to one of the team reps: @leo, @nukaga, or @mysweetcate. It does not need to be a blog post yet, the topic can be discussed during the meeting nevertheless. We use the same agenda for both meetings.
Check-ins: Supporters, Managers, and Contributors
- What have you been doing and how is it going?
- What did you accomplish after the last meeting?
- Are there any blockers?
- Can other team members help you in some way?
Highlights to Note
Here are a few things everyone should be aware of.
Check out these new and ongoing discussions needing review, feedback, thoughts and comments.
- 2024 Community Team Reps Nominations and Proposal for Reps Structure – Voting is now open for 2024 Team Reps and @nukaga has proposed on behalf of the other team reps some changes to how this process may work in the future. She is asking for nominations in the comments of the post by 2023-11-6. Self-nominations are welcome.
Please leave feedback on some or all of these questions:
- What do you think of the number of Team Reps?
- What do you think about the term of office of Team Reps?
- Please give the name of the person you would like to recommend to Team Reps.
You do not have to answer all of the questions 1 through 3. Just comment on the areas you are interested in.
Announcements / Newsletters
This is your chance to discuss things that weren’t on the meeting agenda.
We invite you to use this opportunity to share anything that you want with the team. If you currently have a topic you’d like to discuss, add it to the comments of this post and we will try to update the agenda accordingly.
Hope to see you on Thursday, either in the Asia-Pacific / EMEA (12:00 UTC) or Americas-friendly version (21:00 UTC) of the meeting!