We are preparing the Annual Meetup Meetup groups are locally-organized groups that get together for face-to-face events on a regular basis (commonly once a month). Learn more about Meetups in our Meetup Organizer Handbook. Surveys and would value your feedback on the draft survey questions. Excitingly, for the first time in WordPress history we will distribute the surveys in several different languages! This will enable many more meetup organizers and attendees to respond to the survey. The previous two years, we sent out the survey by the end of Q1 (first quarter of the year). We are behind this schedule, so the survey will cover 2021 and 2022 year-to-date.
Below are the draft survey questions, which are adapted from last year:
Key objectives of these surveys:
- Get current information and feedback from organizers about what they need to be successful, particularly as they continue to adapt to the pandemic and look to return to in-person events;
- Get current information and feedback from attendees about how meetups Meetup groups are locally-organized groups that get together for face-to-face events on a regular basis (commonly once a month). Learn more about Meetups in our Meetup Organizer Handbook. can best support their participation, particularly in the context of the pandemic and the return to in-person events;
- Measure the baseline of where we are today, in the hopes that we can ask the same questions next year and measure our impact.
With these objectives in mind, please comment on this post or make suggestions on the above documents if:
- Any questions could be revised
- Any questions should be removed
- There any additional questions we can ask
The working documents and comments on this post will remain open through 26 May 2022, in order to have adequate time to prepare the survey for translation at WCEU WordCamp Europe. The European flagship WordCamp event. Contributor Day Contributor Days are standalone days, frequently held before or after WordCamps but they can also happen at any time. They are events where people get together to work on various areas of https://make.wordpress.org/ There are many teams that people can participate in, each with a different focus. https://2017.us.wordcamp.org/contributor-day/ https://make.wordpress.org/support/handbook/getting-started/getting-started-at-a-contributor-day/. on 02 June 2022. We plan to send out the surveys by the end of June 2022.