We have identified that documentation around Global Community Sponsorship program isn’t so accurate and good as we would like it to be. There is room for improvement especially on handbook page targeted for WordCamp WordCamps are casual, locally-organized conferences covering everything related to WordPress. They're one of the places where the WordPress community comes together to teach one another what they’ve learned throughout the year and share the joy. Learn more. organizers.
Before the handbook page will be updated, Community Team would love to hear your thoughts about what the content should be and to what questions it needs to answer. Currently, we are planning to write the content as a FAQ.
Some questions we have identified already:
- When to contact Global Community Sponsors?
- Who is our contact person at the Global Community Sponsor Company that sponsors the WordPress community events through the global sponsorship program. company?
- Our sponsorship levels are different than Global Community Sponsorship program has, how to determine which level matches what?
- What if Global Community Sponsor does not respond to us?
- If Global Community Sponsor is not attending to our event, can they ask us to share swag on their behalf?
- Global Community Sponsor likes to send more staffing than they have free tickets
What kind of questions you have about Global Community Sponsors and working with them? Have you encountered some issues and solved those in a way that would help others? Any success stories youd like to share?
Please share your questions, success stories, ideas for the content and other comments related to Global Community Sponsorship documentation for organizers no later than 22.4.2019.