Our bi-monthly Community Team chat is happening this Thursday, 20 September 2018. Meeting times are Thursday, 19 September 2018 at 11:00 UTC and Thursday, 19 September 2018 at 20:00 UTC in #community-team on Slack – we use the same agenda for both meetings in order to include all time zones.
- Deputy Community Program Supporters (formerly Deputies) are a team of people worldwide who review WordCamp and Meetup applications, interview lead organizers, and keep things moving at WordCamp Central. Find more about program supporters in our Program Supporter Handbook. check-in:
What have you been doing and how is it going?
- Payments offline for a week:
As announced, all of the deputies Community Program Supporters (formerly Deputies) are a team of people worldwide who review WordCamp and Meetup applications, interview lead organizers, and keep things moving at WordCamp Central. Find more about program supporters in our Program Supporter Handbook. who handle payments will be offline for the first week of October, so payments will be on hold for that time.
- Office Hours Defined times when the Global Community Team are in the #community-events Slack channel. If there is anything you would like to discuss – you do not need to inform them in advance.You are very welcome to drop into any of the Community Team Slack channels at any time. and Team Chat for first week of October:
As with payments, we will also need to make sure that we have deputies able to cover Office Hours and the Community Team Chat for 1-7 October – details here.
- Call for meetup Meetup groups are locally-organized groups that get together for face-to-face events on a regular basis (commonly once a month). Learn more about Meetups in our Meetup Organizer Handbook. application vetting:
We have a lot of meetup applications that need vetting in the new Meetup Tracker – please jump in there whenever you can.
- P2 P2 or O2 is the term people use to refer to the Make WordPress blog. It can be found at https://make.wordpress.org/. posts needing review/feedback:
Please add any additional items to this agenda by commenting on this post as needed.