There are multiple places in the Handbook about Sponsors, but not a single place to look up all the pieces involved handling Sponsor matters at a WordCamp WordCamps are casual, locally-organized conferences covering everything related to WordPress. They're one of the places where the WordPress community comes together to teach one another what they’ve learned throughout the year and share the joy. Learn more.. Here is the cheatsheet.
- Rules for Sponsor swag and stuff ( and here ) Duplicate content.
- Recruit Sponsors
- Sponsor Application form
- Does every WordCamp come up with its own form?
- How is it customized and when is it published?
- What happens when the sponsor form is submitted?
- Where is the cc of the email going?
- Call for Sponsor post / Sponsor brochure
- Project Management / CRM for keeping track of sponsor relations
Request for comments
Being part of the Sponsor team of WCUS WordCamp US. The US flagship WordCamp event. I have so much to learn. People smarter than me can fill in the blanks. Looking forward to your comments, oh wise WordCamp organizers and mentors Event Supporter (formerly Mentor) is someone who has already organised a WordCamp and has time to meet with their assigned mentee every 2 weeks, they talk over where they should be in their timeline, help them to identify their issues, and also identify solutions for their issues.:-)
- What is still missing from this list? Where did I miss a handbook page to link?
- Provided I haven’t overlooked handbook pages, do we need handbook pages for the line items without a link?
- Any thoughts on the parking lot items?
PS: I am aware, that I am setting myself up for being the one updating the handbook, after we review suggestions in the comments. And that’s ok.