Our bi-monthly Community Team chat is happening this Thursday, May 3rd 2018. Meeting times are 11:00 UTC and 20:00 UTC in #community-team on Slack – we use the same agenda for both meetings in order to include all time zones.
- Deputy Community Program Supporters (formerly Deputies) are a team of people worldwide who review WordCamp and Meetup applications, interview lead organizers, and keep things moving at WordCamp Central. Find more about program supporters in our Program Supporter Handbook. check-in:
What have you been doing and how is it going?
- P2 P2 or O2 is the term people use to refer to the Make WordPress blog. It can be found at https://make.wordpress.org/. posts needing feedback/discussion:
- New posts on P2 (no feedback needed, but reading appreciated to be up-to-date!)
- WordPress 15th Anniversary date range extension. You can learn why we are extending the range in this post.
- WordCamp Incubator Program 2018-2019: Roadmap. A new edition of the WordCamp WordCamps are casual, locally-organized conferences covering everything related to WordPress. They're one of the places where the WordPress community comes together to teach one another what they’ve learned throughout the year and share the joy. Learn more. Incubator Program is in the works, keep updated about this project with the this recap!
Please add any additional items to this agenda by commenting on this post as needed.