Our bi-monthly Community Team chat is happening this Thursday, 19 April 2018. Meeting times are 11:00 UTC and 20:00 UTC in #community-team on Slack – we use the same agenda for both meetings in order to include all time zones.
- Deputy Community Program Supporters (formerly Deputies) are a team of people worldwide who review WordCamp and Meetup applications, interview lead organizers, and keep things moving at WordCamp Central. Find more about program supporters in our Program Supporter Handbook. check-in:
What have you been doing and how is it going?
- WordPress 15th Anniversary:
We’re heading towards the 15th anniversary of WordPress and plans are coming along well. Reminder about the announcement post and the central site is live at wp15.wordpress.net.
- P2 P2 or O2 is the term people use to refer to the Make WordPress blog. It can be found at https://make.wordpress.org/. posts needing review/feedback:
- Call for WordCamp Mentors – we’re looking for more people to come on board as WordCamp WordCamps are casual, locally-organized conferences covering everything related to WordPress. They're one of the places where the WordPress community comes together to teach one another what they’ve learned throughout the year and share the joy. Learn more. mentors Event Supporter (formerly Mentor) is someone who has already organised a WordCamp and has time to meet with their assigned mentee every 2 weeks, they talk over where they should be in their timeline, help them to identify their issues, and also identify solutions for their issues.!
- WordCamp Nordic Proposal – we’re looking for more feedback here from deputies Community Program Supporters (formerly Deputies) are a team of people worldwide who review WordCamp and Meetup applications, interview lead organizers, and keep things moving at WordCamp Central. Find more about program supporters in our Program Supporter Handbook., so please leave a comment.
- Meetup Organiser Newsletter: 16 April 2018 – we’re going to be publishing these on the Community P2 going forward.
Please add any additional items to this agenda by commenting on this post as needed.