Slack log (Requires Slack Slack is a Collaborative Group Chat Platform https://slack.com/. The WordPress community has its own Slack Channel at https://make.wordpress.org/chat/. login to view. Set one up if you don’t have a Slack account)
- CommHub poll ended last Thursday.
- The comments were scrubbed of personal details and put into a Google Docs.
- Discussion for todays meeting evolved around what would make a variable minimum viable product "A minimum viable product (MVP) is a product with just enough features to satisfy early customers, and to provide feedback for future product development." - WikiPedia ( MVP "A minimum viable product (MVP) is a product with just enough features to satisfy early customers, and to provide feedback for future product development." - WikiPedia)
- We have highlighted the features which we thought made sense as a group for MVP in green.
- Discussed the viability of the MVP with meta Meta is a term that refers to the inside workings of a group. For us, this is the team that works on internal WordPress sites like WordCamp Central and Make WordPress. team to check for any quick red warning bells.
- The fact we want CommHub to be translatable is a global .org issue as it needs to be translated in the same way that .org is. Core Core is the set of software required to run WordPress. The Core Development Team builds WordPress. is currently discussing it. For CommHub, as long as we keep to the same coding standards as the rest of .org it will be fine.
- @Dustyf and myself are going to flesh out a MVP description for each feature. If you want to follow this or help out, it is in Google Docs in the MVP description sheet.
- I need to write a paragraph explaining what the CommHub project is for the Community Outreach Team Projects list.
Checked my travel for next week and my travel is no better. I propose that the meeting next week is Monday 18:00 UTC. This would be just before my flight. If you have any concerns please just let me know. Apologies for the bad travel planning.