Andrea Middleton and Aaron Jorbin. Congrats! The term starts with the new year, so I’ll be in touch before then to make sure everyone is on the same page regarding expectations.
17 people voted. You may remember I asked a couple of other questions on the survey to make sure voters were really the people to be represented. Here are the results of those questions, if anyone is interested.
Please describe your role with the events team.
- 9 – I am an active member of the events team, and am currently participating in one of the subcommittee projects.
- 4 – I am not involved with the events team, but I am a WordPress event organizer.
- 3 – I am a member of the group, but have not been assigned to a project yet.
- 1 – I am not involved with the events team, and have not organized any WordPress events.
Subtracting the person who is not part of the group didn’t change the end result.
Check all that apply.
- 15 – I have attended WP meetups Meetup groups are locally-organized groups that get together for face-to-face events on a regular basis (commonly once a month). Learn more about Meetups in our Meetup Organizer Handbook. and/or WordCamps in other places.
- 14 – I am a member of a local WP meetup Meetup groups are locally-organized groups that get together for face-to-face events on a regular basis (commonly once a month). Learn more about Meetups in our Meetup Organizer Handbook. group.
- 14 – I have attended a local WordCamp WordCamps are casual, locally-organized conferences covering everything related to WordPress. They're one of the places where the WordPress community comes together to teach one another what they’ve learned throughout the year and share the joy. Learn more..
- 11 – I organize my local WordCamp.
- 9 – I organize my local WP meetup group.
- 3 – I organize other WordPress events not listed here (please specify in comments)
- 1 – I have not been involved in organizing WordPress events.