A bugfix release was in order, as the new
i18n make-pot command was not properly packaged in v2.0.0!
For this release, 9 contributors have produced 19 pull requests and squashed 12 bugs.
The only thing of note as a (potential) breaking change is “Throw error in theme fetcher on non-lowercase slugs” [#126]. It should turn scenarios that produce a success message and actually failed into error messages instead. However, given the many possible combinations of encodings and filesystem quirks, what should have failed might previously actually have worked out of sheer coincidence instead. This will now throw an error message nevertheless.
Complete change log
- Add i18n-command dependencies to make-phar [#14]
- Update dependencies and avoid redefining
pick_fields() work with numeric headers [#4916]
- Automatically rerun failed scenarios [#4906]
- Skip releases that lack a downloadable asset [#4923]
- Permit use of
wp config edit when WP isn’t functional [#71]
- Update readme [#204]
- Automatically rerun failed scenarios [#200]
- Throw error in theme fetcher on non-lowercase slugs [#126]
- Raise timeout for HTTP HTTP is an acronym for Hyper Text Transfer Protocol. HTTP is the underlying protocol used by the World Wide Web and this protocol defines how messages are formatted and transmitted, and what actions Web servers and browsers should take in response to various commands. requests to 1 minute [#125]
- Automatically rerun failed scenarios [#119]
- Require framework as hard dependency [#78]
- Add Composer config settings [#74]
- Make sure upgrader strings are always in English [#54]
- Slug fixes [#53]
- Automatically rerun failed scenarios [#50]
- Change access to
@arunsathiya, @danielbachhuber, @javorszky, @jrfnl, @Mr-Alexander, @ocean90, @schlessera, @swissspidy, @wojsmol