A new release of WP-CLI WP-CLI is the Command Line Interface for WordPress, used to do administrative and development tasks in a programmatic way. The project page is http://wp-cli.org/ https://make.wordpress.org/cli/ is available as of today: WP-CLI v2.8.1. For this release, we had 3 contributors collaborate to get 7 pull requests merged.
This is a hotfix release to fix 2 critical bugs with release v2.8.0.
Detailed change log
- Release v2.8.1 [#556]
- Update Composer lock file [#555]
- Update wp-cli/search-replace-command to latest [#554]
- Avoid fatal errors when pulling in the bundle with Requests v2 via Composer [#552]
WP_CLI_ROOT if needed [#5797]
- Extract Requests out of Composer [#5796]
- Fix search-replace for tables with composite primary keys [#183]
@brandonpayton, @danielbachhuber, @schlessera