We’re back with another Friday update to MP6. We’ve had a flurry of improvements and bugfixes as we come down the home stretch.
- Open Sans is now included in MP6 instead of linking to Google Fonts. (background and discussion)
- Responsive fixes to the color scheme picker.
- Hide 3rd-party adminbar elements at responsive sizes to prevent the adminbar from overflowing its container.
- Improvements to sizing and spacing of responsive adminbar icons.
- Updated Dashicons with new glyphs.
- Fixes to Press This.
- Icon fonts are no longer blurry in Firefox 25/Mac thanks to
- New :focus style for Screen Options and Help tabs.
@-ms-viewportso IE10/11′s “snapped” mode takes advantage of responsive sizes.
- Added a fix for the Windows Phone 8 viewport size bug.
- Manymanymore bugfixes. (see full log)
This edition of MP6 includes contributions from Shaun Andrews, Joen Asmussen, Mel Choyce, Kelly Dwan, Ben Dunkle, Helen Hou-Sandí, Till Krüss, and myself.
Several of the team will be meeting up in-person and via Skype tomorrow to work on readying MP6 for its merge into core. Since this may be the last regular update to MP6 the plugin, now’s a good time to thank all of you who helped test and provide feedback on MP6 along the way, to everyone who’s contributed designs or code to MP6, and to @matt for jumpstarting the effort. We’ve come quite a way since March, and we couldn’t have done it without the mountain of help we received. So, thank you!