Ticket scrub notes for 8/21
- Keyboard focus in the theme customizer – This one is super important, and fairly complex.
- Kill use of colons in class names – We need someone to fix or refactor wp-lists.js
- Unify – Need to take another stab at a solution for this one.
- Color picker – @azaozz offered to take a look at accessibility and adding to the other spots in the admin.
- Retina all the things – @azaozz is overseeing the final touches here.
- Page on front – @SergeyBiryukov is putting the final touches on a patch.
- Visual design of Screen Options and Help Panels – @melchoyce, and @sabreuse offered to tackle this one.
- CSS spinner replacement – Let’s just use a 2x image version of spinner.
- Visible Focus within Admin Screens – @lessbloat is going to take another pass at this to clean some stuff up, and add form element focus.
- Add “Skip to toolbar” accessibility shortcut – @azaozz said Chrome has a bug, not his code
- Inconsistent font size in Site Users screen – @lessbloat will take a look at cleaning up padding.
- screen readers in edit-form-advanced.php – @azaozz will look at a solution for DFW.
- Edit User link in admin toolbar – Ready to commit.
- new, Better floating in theme filter – Ready to commit.
- Add “Skip to content” link to the Quicktags toolbar – may not be needed. Needs second opinion.
- Search behavior with filters is inconsistent – Ready to commit.
- Automatically open help panel – Going to wait to see what comes of http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21583 before doing anything else with this ticket.
- Image breakage after captioned image – @azaozz will update this patch.
- Invalid CSS with ‘border-right-color: none’ – Ready for commit.