Hi all. We need a wp install set up at wp10.wordpress.net for the 10th anniversary parties site. Matt would like it there rather than on .org, but @otto42 doesn’t have access there. Can someone set it up and make me an admin? Thanks.
Updates from April, 2013 Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Was this by design? I would prefer to reply to active tickets there until we migrate the conversations to the core trac.
Last night I updated bbPress.org’s pinned bbPress external to trunk, and now none of bbPress’s custom rewrite rules are working.
- Unable to edit topics/replies/users.
- User profiles pages 404: http://bbpress.org/forums/users/johnjamesjacoby/
- Topic views 404: http://bbpress.org/forums/view/no-replies/
- The rewrite_rules option has been flushed, and includes the correct rules.
Back during the initial 1.1 to 2.x conversion, @stankea had to do some rule tweaks in nginx. Does this need to be updated too, or is this an issue on my end?
FYI, I’ve had a few reports that SSL on the codex is broken in Chrome, for example:
It appears that Chrome is refusing to load insecure content on https codex pages
We are starting a new code sprint today to re-do our existing unit-tests framework. In order for this to be successful we need to raise the visibility of the unit tests commits, which we’d like to do by pushing them over the same wire as core commits.
2. Can svn notify commit emails for unit-tests.svn.wordpress.org be re-routed from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com? (There is no need to continue to send to both lists.) Can the
-Psubject prefix argument for svn notify please be set to
The SVN notify emails from plugins, dotorg, buddypress and probably bbpress don’t link the revision number to the changeset’s URL on Trac. This is the behavior for the WordPress repo. I imagine this might just be a flag or parameter of some sort? They’re really useful.