Hi I wont to translate a wordpress to Tajik Language but i don’t know how to do any help?
Recent Updates Page 2 Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
A fellow from the Macedonian WordPress community is having an issue building WordPress, because of which WordPress 3.8.1 is still not available in Macedonian. Can anyone help him?
Details provided in his comment here: http://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/2014/01/31/i-wrote-here-few-days-ago-but-i/#comment-249777
We need also Greek language for bbPress, please add
hello Browse Happy translation is a 99% done and how i can approve ? thanks
Mongolian content is a zero % oh
I want to translate http://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp/dev/mr/default
but there in no validator. How do I become validator.
i also want translate http://translate.wordpress.com/projects/wpcom/ps to pashto
but i cant when i type Translation of word show me Waiting???????????????
Can we also have glossary feature? Please
I am not getting contact form messages at my email at hi.wordpress.org
Ze, Please set it to bhimgiriATgmail.com
IRC Chat Summary 13 FEB 2014 (Logs)
- International forums (bbPress 2.0) – A follow up to be added after @nacin, @sams, @jjj & @netweb pow wow
- Add @markoheijnen plugin to Polyglots P2 and extend to track dormant translation projects
- Email report for translators to prompt validators nicely there are strings awaiting
Docs volunteers needed to help with Polyglots projects, can you help?
- Update links on the P2, http://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/handbook/
- Kill the codex pages and point to new/updated Polyglots resources (once above is completed)
- Call to nominate a new team rep, drop your name below if you are interested.
- Add Jetpack to Polyglots P2 for “new language request” form @sams
- bbPress & BuddyPress milestone updates on GlotPress, don’t worry @nacin is on it
Hey folks, we wanted to add a section to the iOS App Description and could use your help translating it. Would you mind translating the following:
Chat set for today at 22:00 UTC, #wordpress-polyglots on IRC
I’m brand new in the WordPress translation world and have just started tipping my toes on the WordPress Android Catalan translation.
I have noticed, though, that someone else had proposed some translations last October which haven´t been validated yet.
Is it normal for translations to take so long to be validated? If so, please forgive my over-eagerness.
If not, is there any way in which I could assist?
Many thanks in advance.
I want to add.work on Bengali_India(bn_IN) translation of wordpress 3.8.1. It is different from bn_BD. Please let me know where to attach the .po file.
Hey folks – if you have some time to spare we could use your help translating the WordPress for iOS 3.9.1 release notes.
Here they are:
- Added: Ability to dismiss commenting by tapping on the background.
- Fixed: The last tab you selected is now loaded when returning to the app.
- Fixed: Timezone is now correctly preserved after updating a post.
- Fixed: You can now add links to longer posts.
- Various other improvements.