Pretty much all of these are things we agreed on.
- Having official teams based on the .org user roles that are official on a page on polyglots.wordpress.org as a point of contact for people wishing to contribute. Editors and administrators get there by default.
- Contact form inquiries in the local .org sites being transformed into support questions on the local forum
- Two levels of rights for per project validation – more strict for WordPress projects and the other for plugins, themes…
- Plugin translation – a validator for a certain language to be able validate as well as the plugin author & existing contributors to that particular plugin
And some other issues that were discussed:
- Per project validation – should there be a separate user role to grant per project validation rights
- Fuzzy matching – strings in a related project
- The problem with lost strings – Ex. If you move a string from administration to main or network admin, the translation gets lost