To make it even more inviting to contribute and kick-start great patches I added two buttons in the sidebar that are direct links to the GitHub repos for the iOS and Android projects. Hopefully this, with some updates to the mobile handbook should make it a lot less intimidating to actually start contributing.
Tagged: p2 Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
Eric is discussing. Toggle Comments
Heads up: just updated this p2 a great deal. It should now be much easier to…
- Learn what the Mobile Group does
- What projects within WordPress that we work with
- How to start contributing
- How to get in touch with the team and the team reps
- See when our next Dev Chat is
- What our ongoing projects are
- Filter posts by our main projects (using tags) in a menu
Hopefully this should make it easier to get started with contributing and open the group up more to the community.
Plan for migrating mobile dev blogs and forums as discussed in #wordpress-mobile earlier today.
- Landing sites (including official blogs): hold off until other migrations are complete. We’ll want to figure out how and where the landing sites will live in the WordPress.org infrastructure.