Siobhan McKeown and Drew Jaynes. Congrats! The term starts with the new year, so I’ll be in touch before then to make sure everyone is on the same page regarding expectations.
Here are the voters:
Please describe your role with the docs team.
- 4 – I am an active member of the doc team, and contributed within the last 3 months
- 3 – I have not yet contributed to docs, but I plan to start soon
- 1 – I do not plan to contribute to docs
- 0 – I didn’t contribute within the past three months, but I have been a docs contributor in the past
To which documentation efforts have you contributed?
- 7 – Codex
- 5 – Handbooks, to teach the public (users, theme developers, etc)
- 3 – Core Help Tabs
- 3 – Handbooks, to teach new contributors (core contrib hb, etc)
- 0 – Other Option
8 people voted, so not a big increase since last time, which was one reason we merged docs with forums to create the support group earlier this year. Of note, Siobhan received enough votes in the support team vote to be a rep there as well, despite focusing on docs. The group vs project divisions are coming up in a few other areas as well, so when June rolls around, we may want to look at rearranging some of our groups based on activity and areas of focus. For now, though, docs remains separate.