Thank you to everyone who came. For anyone unable to attend, you can read the logs here.
The following is a summary of the topics that were discussed.
1. DevHub: Parser and theme work is ongoing. @DrewAPicture will be pitching in to help the team finish up work on both.
2. Admin Help: @trishasalas said work continues on reviewing the original user testing videos. @jerrysarcastic attended this week’s meeting, and has volunteered to help with video reviews and preparation for the next round of user testing.
3. Handbooks: @blobaugh is reviewing the current content in the Plugin Developer Handbook, and making notes for the spreadsheet. He still needs to review existing content in the Codex that can be moved over.
4. Inline Docs: We’re done with hook docs – yay!
5. Codex Updates for 3.9: @siobhan put together a list of Codex pages that either need updated or created for the 3.9 release. If you have some time and want to help, please grab a page and make the appropriate edits. Anything not done before April 25th will be available for contributors to work on at the WordCamp Austin Contributor Day.
6. Community Summit: There is a proposal to hold another community summit this year as part of WordCamp San Francisco. Anyone wishing to discuss doing another retreat-type summit instead of adding community discussions to the WCSF agenda should leave a comment on the post.