Thank you to everyone who came. For anyone unable to attend, you can read the logs here.
The following is a summary of the topics that were discussed.
1. DevHub: Work continues on fixing parser-related issues. @sams said volunteers are needed to help with the handbook theme. If you have HTML/CSS/theming skills and would like to help with the theme, leave a comment on this post, or come to the weekly IRC chat on Tuesdays at 15:00 UTC.
2. Docs Issue Tracker: @otto42 added the ability to create issue types for the tracker. @siobhan suggested that we keep the terms list to a reasonable amount. Before adding any terms, we should discuss what terms are needed for wordpress.org users reporting docs issues, then look at our project needs.
3. AH-O2: @jazzs3quence presented the plugin proposal at the Featured Plugins Chat on 3/4/2014, and said there were some concerns voiced about the implementation they used, and whether it will actually help resolve the current issues users are having. At their next weekly meeting, they will be discussing the feedback from the Featured Plugins Chat, reviewing the plugin’s goals, and brainstorming new ideas. If you would like to be part of this effort, please attend the meeting on 3/10/2014 at 18:30 UTC. (3/3/2014 team meeting summary)
4. Handbooks: Progress is being made on both handbooks. The Plugin Developer Handbook focus is on creating the content for sections 5, 6, and 12. @philiparthurmoore is working on the outline for the Theme Developer Handbook intro. He and @sewmyheadon talked on Wednesday, and @philiparthurmoore will be working on the intro this weekend.
6. Inline Docs: @DrewAPicture said the hook docs initiative surpassed the 80% complete mark this week, with less than 30 files to complete. If you would like to help, you can claim one of the remaining files.
7. Codex: The 3.9 version page has been created, and some information has already been added. The page is marked as a stub, and volunteers are invited to contribute by updating the page. Contact @DrewAPicture if you have any questions.