The following is a summary of the topics discussed:
- Examples and voting should be coming soon. @siobhan mentioned access to view/submit examples is or will soon be extended to all editors on the make P2s.
- @drewapicture (me) brought up the need for syntax-highlighting on hook reference examples. @siobhan pointed out that highlighting already is in place for function references though, so maybe there’s a disconnect in implementing that across the board. I’ll follow up on the meta ticket for highlighting the submissions form.
- Nothing much to report here. @samuelsidler mentioned it had been a slow week. Migrating the handbooks is still in the works. No word from @blobaugh or @sewmyheadon for theme/plugin developer handbooks.
3. Inline Docs
- I had a nice self-meeting yesterday in #wordpress-sfd, the first in a while. An update post for that is forthcoming. Chat log can be found here.
- The 4.0 audit ticket is still open, patches welcome. See #28885.
- Still working on various long-term initiatives to improve developer docs in core. See #28298, #28459, #28558, and others on the docs-focus report
The chat logs are available here.