Here’s a recap of yesterdays office hours.
Work accomplished since last office hours
- jkudish moved the theme location options to checkboxes for us to test
- I added accordion styling to menu items (for testing)
- We tested 2 new users with these changes (and they both performed the scenarios flawlessly)
- DrewAPicture implemented locations in the ‘Selected menu’ drop down
Major items discussed
1) Theme locations continues to be our biggest design challenge. We discussed a bunch of options and decided to go with checkboxes for theme locations for now – while we continue to stew on alternative approaches.
2) We discussed having settings at the top or the bottom, and settled on them being on the bottom.
On the docket
- Refactor accordion code (@lessbloat)
- Re-assess CSS in latest patch (currently 23119.28.1.diff), and move colors to colors.css (Looking for a volunteer here)
- Browser compat testing (Looking for a volunteer here)
- No JS testing (Looking for a volunteer here)
- Code review (Looking for volunteers here – hopefully from multiple people)
- Commit what we’ve got
- Any additional accessibility work
- Additional code refactoring
- Am I missing anything?
p.s. @DrewAPicture, I added a title this time just for you.