#16079 Automatic excerpts don’t work well with Chinese txt (word counting): Nacin is handling. Westi closed for 3.4. #20703 wp.getComments logs in the user (1 + #comments) times: Unit tests = fast track to commit. Ryan doing so. #20699 AJAX Actions now pass the action name as an arg: reverting to 3.3 behavior, Ryan will handle it. Re-assess for 3.5.
- #20448 Update Twenty Ten and Twenty Eleven to use 3.4 features: Koop and Nacin to review Lance’s patch.
- #20554 3.4 Feature Pointers: Change position of the one on Headers to be side pointer. Jane talking to
- #19599 Localizations should not need to worry about the default secret key: Nacin’s top priority.
#8759 Word count function doesn’t work in several languages: Nacin is handling. Westi closed for 3.4, wants new tickets for 3.5 as needed. #20737 Improve appearance of “choose from library” link for headers and backgrounds: Wait and standardize in 3.5.
- #20507 3.4 Preview/Customize page “Return to Manage Themes” link doesn’t work as expected: Koop says nacin is handling.
- #20600 Customize and display_header_text(): Koop will fix, patch needs some more love before committing. (Don’t we all.)
- #20692 Handle unsaved changes in the customizer: change to button style per Jane’s comment on ticket. Helen will try patching.
#20736 Move customizer to wp-admin/customize.php: Nacin.
- #20582 Theme Customizer: IE 8/9 compatibility: @ryan‘s top priority
- #20733 Theme customizer doesn’t order sections based on order added: @dkoopersmith couldn’t reproduce, others could. Jane suggested punting, but Koop/Ocean90/Sergey looking and will fix if a simple one. Otherwise, a nicety that can wait for 3.5.
#20423 About WordPress page for 3.4: Closed. Reopen if any typos, credits will be updated from wordpress.org .
Tally for remaining ticket assignments:
- Nacin – 6
- Koop – 3 + 2 reviews
- Ryan – 3
- Helen – 1
- Ozz – 1
- Ocean/Sergey – 1