We love testers We’d love more people to…
We love testers
We’d love more people to install Twenty Thirteen, with special emphasis on trying out all the new Post Format features.
Also, if you have access to Windows with various versions of Internet Explorer we especially need help testing out some IE8 and IE10 issues (see Trac list link below).
- Address open tickets in Trac, fix bugs and make improvements
- More browser, device, RTL, and i18n testing
- Post formats testing. For example, looking at the output from
post_formats_compat(), making suggestions like Image should use
wp_get_attachment_image()there for filters and correct core class attribute values in the resulting HTML.
- Review and possibly refactor the
- Ask Joen to do another design audit, checking versus his design vision for things like spacing, colors, and post formats.
We’ll get back to office hours in #wordpress-dev IRC over the next few weeks, Tue and Thu at 17 UTC.