Team Gandalf Update
Dominik (ocean90) and I have implemented a base UI, and have properly sandboxed both the theme preview and the customization controls. Only the target theme can alter the controls/preview, the preview can be independently refreshed, and the controls/preview can communicate with each other.
We’re set to begin our second cycle. A tentative scope:
- Develop APIs for adding/previewing/saving individual settings.
- Implement custom background (properly, with save).
- Core integration (decided in dev chat).
- Work with the Headerators to implement custom headers.
- Begin work on adding menu locations.