Second round of Trac changes went live earlier:
- Reporters now automatically receive ticket updates via email.
- Reporters are asked to add their email to Trac preferences if it isn’t there already. (Next step is pulling this directly from WP.org for all users, but it’ll take a bit of work.)
- Reporters now see a notice when tickets are marked reporter-feedback. (This is embedded below.)
- Tickets now need to be previewed before creation. This should cut down on formatting issues.
- If you try to create a ticket in the Security component, you get a warning reminding you of the proper procedures for reporting suspected vulnerabilities.
- The license note when uploading an attachment is more prominent and the upload button now explicitly says ‘Agree and Upload.’